Several people are making a move towards finding better job opportunities and improved living standards in other countries. It is no different for Australia too! Australia receives considerable working visa applications every year from around the world. Thousands of people flock to Australia round the year in the hope of finding better living standards as well as job opportunities. Australia has identified highly skilled occupations and invites professionals from around the year to fill in the positions. In order to apply for a visa you should meet the point test mark, which is currently set at 60 points.
It is extremely important to strictly adhere to the specific requirements mentioned for each skilled migration visa, which is why all applicants have to go through SkillSelect, which determines whether your capabilities match the requirements of a specific category. We have several years of experience managing skilled migration visa of every type. We offer dedicated and personalised services, which enable us to closely monitor requirements and communicate them to you. We are well aware of deadlines therefore, we make sure your case is completed and compiled according to the requirements mentioned. You can rest assured that your visa processing is in safe hands!
Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Features: This visa is valid up to 4 years in which a skilled worker can travel to work in Australia the designated position for their sponsor company.
- Eligibility criteria: You require sponsorship by an official organisation or company and possess the necessary skills for the designated position.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Features: This is a permanent residence visa for point-test skilled workers who are looking forward to live and work in Australia. Candidates are nominated by an Australia state or territory government agency.
- Eligibility Criteria: You need to be nominated for an occupation that is listed and received a suitable skills assessment for that particular occupation. You should also be under 50 years of age, English competent and accomplished the score mentioned in your invitation letter based on the elements in the points test.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Features: This targeted towards individuals who are interested to work and live in certain regional areas in Australia for up to 4 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Before you receive a letter of invitation, you need to be nominated by the Territory government agency or an Australian state. If you have a relative residing in that particular area, they can sponsor you under this category. Apart from this, you need to be below 50 years of age, English competent that is determined through English proficiency tests such as IELTs and achieved the suggested point score for this particular visa.
Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
- Features: The candidate needs to elected by a state/territory government or an employer/family member and similar to the other skilled migration visa it allows you to work and live in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Eligibility Criteria: The criterion for this particular visa is similar to the others where the candidate needs to fill the requirements of an occupation mentioned on the relevant skilled occupation list. The individual needs to English competent, achieved a suitable point-score and under the age of 50 years.